1. Requirements of organic fertilizer pellet machine
The requirements of organic fertilizer pellet machine for the moisture content of the material:
In the production process of organic fertilizer production machine, the material is required to have a certain viscosity. Some raw materials are relatively loose after fermentation and are not easy to be granulated.
Some water or binders must be added to increase the viscosity of the material. The organic fertilizer production equipment disc Requirements of organic fertilizer pellet machine and turning Requirements of organic fertilizer pellet machine adopt the agglomeration method to granulate.
During the granulation process, water or binder will be added to ensure that the material can be granulated smoothly. The new type of stirring tooth Requirements of organic fertilizer pellet machine adopts wet granulation, and the fermented material can be directly granulated without the operation of other processes.
The roller extrusion fertilizer pelletizer machine is produced by a non-drying and normal temperature process, which is suitable for the granulation of materials with relatively low viscosity or relatively low water content.
If the moisture content of the material is too high, you can add some dry materials in an appropriate amount to neutralize the moisture content. If the water content is too low, an appropriate amount of water can be added to facilitate granulation.
2. How to prevent aging of organic fertilizer pellet machine?
How to prevent the aging and deformation of organic fertilizer equipment?
- Anti-aging, rubber or plastic products of the organic fertilizer pellet machine are easily aged and deteriorated due to the action of oxygen in the air and ultraviolet rays in the sun, making the elasticity of the rubber parts worse and easy to break.
For the storage of rubber parts, it is best to coat the rubber surface with hot paraffin oil, put it on a shelf indoors, cover it with paper, and keep it ventilated, dry and protected from direct sunlight.
- Anti-deformation, springs, transmission belts, long knife rods, tires and other parts will cause plastic deformation due to long-term stress or improper placement.
For this reason, appropriate support should be provided under the frame; the tires should not bear the load; all mechanical compressed or pulled spring must be loosened; remove the transmission belt and store it indoors; some easily deformed parts such as long knife bars should be laid flat or hung vertically; other removed parts such as tires, seed tubes, etc. should be kept for safekeeping, to prevent organic fertilizer pellet machine extrusion deformation.
3. Installation of organic fertilizer pellet machine
After the organic fertilizer pellet machine arrives at the factory, it should be installed in conjunction with the technological process, indicating the elevation and horizontal position, and inclined installation.
The general inclination is 2-5 degrees (which can be adjusted by the user). The total thickness of the rock-shaped backing plate between the base and the foundation of the organic fertilizer pellet machine should not be greater than 30-35mm.
①Adjust the height of each base with a rock-shaped backing plate so that each bottom is inclined by 5 degrees;
②The adjustment of each base of the organic fertilizer pellet machine is suitable to put the cylinder on the bracket, and finally adjust the supporting wheel;
③ Install the transmission part of the organic fertilizer pellet machine;
④ After making sure that the supporting roller, transmission device and cylinder are properly adjusted, start pouring cement, and after 8-10 days, after the cement solidifies, start the no-load test drive;
⑤The adjustment method of the organic fertilizer pellet machine body position:
a. On the full length of the left and right sides of the organic fertilizer pellet machine body, install two parallel steel wires with a diameter of 0.5-1mm and use a level meter to check the level of the steel wires;
b. From each spheroid, put down two phase hammers tangent to the spheroid along both sides of the dryer.
c. Measure the distance from the steel wire to the wire sink to detect the horizontal position of the organic fertilizer pellet machine body;
d. Detect the relative vertical elevation of the highest point of the two spheroids to check the position of the body on the vertical plane;
e. Use the method of moving the electric roller to adjust the measurement of c and d, so that the body is in the correct position;
4. Operation of organic fertilizer pellet machine
- When the organic fertilizer pellet machine is running, it is forbidden to drill under the machine;
- When the organic fertilizer pelletizer machine is in operation, it is forbidden to carry out internal inspection and repair;
- When the organic fertilizer pellet making machine is running, it is forbidden to remove the protective device;
- Without insulating gloves, it is forbidden to touch the motor and wires;
- If there is no perfect grounding wire, it is forbidden to start the organic fertilizer pellet mill machine. If there is current on the equipment, it should be stopped immediately until the grounding wire is repaired;
- When checking the organic fertilizer pellet machine, it is forbidden to use a mobile lamp with a voltage higher than 12 volts.
5. Lubrication of organic fertilizer pellet making machine
(1) Dry the butter on the gear before starting the organic fertilizer pellet making machine;
(2) Lubricate the bearing once per shift. The lubricating oil type is No. 3 calcium-based grease lubricating oil, and the filling amount is 1/3-1/2. The new lubricating oil should be replaced regularly, and the bearing should be washed when replacing.
(3)Lubricating oil must be added before the reducer is used. The lubricating oil is generally HJ40-50 mechanical oil, and HL20-30 gear oil can also be used. The oil level of the lubricating oil should be within the range indicated by the circular oil mark on the organic fertilizer pellet machine base.
After the first refueling operation for 100 hours, the new oil should be replaced for the organic fertilizer pellet machine, and then every four months after that, and the oil should be cleaned when changing the oil.